Monday, January 19, 2015

The Perfect Tech Ensemble |

 

                             While contemplating a new phone purchase, it was only natural
                             that what excited me the most was the new cover I was going to get.
                         I immediately went on a hunt for the perfect outfit for my new gadget.
                You can judge me all you want, but I like my technology to be styled just as well as I 
                   style myself. It wasn't long before I found not one but a handful of phone covers
                  That I felt I just had to share a few on my blog. I have always loved Kate Spade as
                  a fashion designer, and it's safe to say she slayed it when creating chic and girly 
                  Phone covers. Love them as much as I do? Click the link below and shop away!


                         
   
                        
                         
                           

    
                                                                         💗 xoxo💗


No comments:

Post a Comment