Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Super Chic Staples from Forever21




I am a big believer in splurging on your closet
staples, but realistically spending $250 on a pair
of black pants isn't something everyone is
willing to do. 

I'm big on mixing expensive
and bargain pieces, but when it comes to the
majority of my wardrobe, we're looking at 
a lot of H&M, ZARA and Forever21.

A few of my favorite goodies❤️


I've gathered together some of my favorite staples
At Forever21 that are super chic, classic
And practical for the fabulous girl on a budget.




Lace Trim Shift Dress, $24.80


Faux-Leather Trimmed Joggers, $22.80
(I absolutely live in these! I pair them with flats, a tee
or cozy sweater; to dress up, pair with a blouse and
pointed toe pumps!)


Embellished Top, $22.90



Beaded Cutout-back Top, $22.90



Classic Car Coat, $47.80



Textured Crew Neck Sweater, $17.80


 
Happy Shopping!! 
Xoxo 💗

1 comment:

  1. I have checked out the wish list of dresses. The embellished Top here is so gorgeous and fashionable dress .I love the neck sweater ,Car Coat. I love the accessories here also like my Car Coat women . The accessories are really so stunning and perfect stylish designed. These will preferable to all.

    ReplyDelete