Friday, May 8, 2015

New Lengths | The Midi Skirt



The always fashionable Olivia Palermo in YSL


I used to be skeptical of donning a longer skirt. It wasn't the
Thought of not showing "enough leg" but because I didn't want
It to swallow my bottom half and lose any shape of my body..
Aka look like a potatoe sack. As longer hem lines increased in 
popularity, the designs and diversity of these skirts grew as well.

When styled right, these skirts can be just as chic, fashion
forward and figure flattering as your traditional shorter
skirt...(if not more!)


Here are some of my favorites I'm eyeing this Spring!







Which is your favorite?

Follow me!

www.instagram.com/SarahNearisStyle
www.sarahnearis.blogspot.com/SarahNearis
www.tumblr.sarahnearisstyle.com


xx
Sarah


2 comments:

  1. You are looking beautiful in your sweater dress. I like the design. I am happy to see you here. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweater here is so gorgeous and fashionable . I love the sweater dress .The accessories are really so stunning and perfect stylish designed. These will preferable to all.

    ReplyDelete